West Wind Application Configuration for .NET
Do you need to manage your configuration settings in your application? Want to use a class-first development approach in a sensible manner that goes beyond the basic features found in .NET's ApplicationSettings class? Do you need this functionality for your ASP.NET, WPF, WinForms, Console or even component projects? Then take a look at the West Wind Application Configuration library.
This library provides:
- A typed interface to configuration settings
- Read and Write access to the your configuration settings (given permissions)
- Default value assignment that guarantees values are available
- Error handling for invalid entries
- Encryption for specific keys
- Storage of configuration data in different sections, external .CONFIG files, plain XML files or even a database record.
- Full C# Source Code on GitHub
- Free for personal and non-commercial use