West Wind Application Configuration for .NET
Do you need to manage your configuration settings in your application in sensible manner that goes beyond the basic features found in .NET's ApplicationSettings class? Do you need this functionality for your ASP.NET and Windows Forms or Console apps? Then take a look at the West Wind Application Settings class.
- A typed interface to configuration settings
- Read and Write access to the your configuration settings (given permissions)
- Default value assignment that guarantees values are available
- Error handling for invalid entries
- Encryption for specific keys
- Storage of configuration data in different sections, external .CONFIG files, plain XML files or even a database record.
- Full C# Source Code